Friday, February 24, 2006

As...

i eat the oranges (that had been untouched since chinese new year) kept in the box,
i suddenly remember that when i was in primary 1,
there is this slightly fat *opps* i mean chubby girl in my class.
i used to think if only i could be as fat as her.

coz my losao aunties would always comment how thin i was during our family gatherings.
den they will say "see, my ah kim*whoever it is* is so fat."
"like that grow up den pretty k"
"you must eat more"
"blarblarblar"

its not that i wanna be so skinny...
but no matter how much i eat, how much chocolate i swallow. how much sugars and salt i added to my meals, i never seems to grow fat.
the only thing that increase is my blood pressure.
sobbbbbbbbbb~

But as i grow up, people around me start to use the word "diet" everynow and then.
they wanna be thin, they wanna slim down.
while im trying to get fat.
how irony our world is.

moral of the story,,

man would never be satisfied with themselves.

YES! I just called my manager and told him i wanna quit.
>>.<<

No comments: