Sunday, April 16, 2006

my enjoyable one day.

i slept at 5a.m the previous night.
wake up at 10 in the morning.

feel like dying with my stomach cramping like fuck.

then drag myself out of bed, change and headed to the bus stop.

met zj and sam on bus, AND OFF WE GO!


we reached kbox @lot 1 on the morning of good friday.

((haaa! as i was bloggin this, my sister run up to me))
((ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! her "ahh" damn long not kidding))
((got grasshopper!!!))

that grasshopper is that small only.
size of my thumb. quite cute actually.

((my father: let it be lah.. later it will hop out))
((my sis: =.= and return back to watch tv))



back to kbox. WE ALL LOVE kbox session.
but this time round we only manage to gather 5F. linda sam ting zj me.
hf work, hermione camp, penny genting, wx i dunno.

didnt contact wengxi for quite a long time alr.
WX!! contact me if u see this!!

wonder what penny doing at genting highland now.
she say she damn sian to go genting, again.




oya kbox.
as we'r all very hungry, as fast as we step in, we order food.












and then we lalalalalalalalalalala anyhow sing till linda bf and bf's fren came into the room.
shyshy, we all went quiet.














and then they go out of the room,
we lalalalalalalalalalalalalalala~~~~ sing again.




























we gaga-gege-gigi.

and lallalalalalalalalalalala~~~

we all went separate ways after kbox.
i went home. ting and zj went wm.
sam went auntie house. linda went to eat steamboat.

as i just step into the house, my mum say elder sis jio us go bugis shopping.
so we all visit the ICON@bugis point.
the shopping mall is sooooooo small.
but u can bargain.. =D thats what we all love~~

next time can ask all the 9Fs' gather there.

after that went tiong bahru eat steamboat.











their fish soup base is very nice.....














full and happy, me and bell took photos. it is suppose to be a duo show.












and then i let her have a solo show,















after that, i went to watch inside man at wm with rod ken yx and gang.

inside man.. i forgot the show plot alr. its meaningful.. the scriptwritter spent alot of effort to write the story.
but its not a very exciting show. 16 blocks is better.

went supper wif rod and yx,, and we chitchat till 4a.m.
mum called and ask me wanna eat fried mee anot.
then she threatened me, u everyday so late sleep, later got pimples ah.



jialat ah. everyday so late sleep.. nonono. i dun wan pimples. =))

No comments: