Wednesday, October 25, 2006

whywhywhy.

my stupid sister.
she forgot to set the alarm clock at 7.30am.
hence i was late.
9oclock lesson, i wake up at 9.

i was so determine to wake up early and reach school in time today.
i was late for lessons throughout the first week, last week, everyday.

when u r so determine to get something done, and it goes wrong, its very peichek-ing.
i taste failure again.
the last time i feel like a failure is when i cant get the chemistry calculation of moles right.


a issue of forgetting to set alarm clock can make me taste failure.
sounds serious. but WHYWHYWHY.

i told myself repeatly i am not going to be late for today's lesson.


i wake up and the first thing i did is to curse my her.
i swear i wont let her use my phone alarm clock again.
i swear upon... my grandfather's name.?
lol watever shit lah.

i dun even noe whats my grandfather name.
eh Tan dunno what.

go home ill ask my mum.

nevermind. STUDYSTUDYSTUDY.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol joy u want success badly man. take it easy, it's just being late. if that's counted as a failure, what's mine? LOL.

joy said...

is not that lah.
is just AYA WHY I nv seems to be early for school.

lol!
yrs is a.. steping stone.
spending one more year gets u 2 a1 eh!

Anonymous said...

u nvr spend 1 more year machiam all a1 leh! hahaha but tt doesnt mean anything! hahahahah =x i hope ur ah gong name nt tan chiah chek =x

ZhiJuan said...

nevermind la joy..
i also late..
i late every single day since sch reopen..
and it's those late for 20mins kind..