Saturday, March 10, 2007

im not happy.

i just came back from mac.

and went to discuss ming's friend project at there.
its his friend's school project.
yet it seems like i have to do 80% for the work.
ming did 19.9%.
his friend?


probably 0.1%.

doesnt sounds very right, right.



its yr module project on building a website.
and u approach me for some help.

i say okay, u can call me up to ask for help if u need to.



in the end, it ended up as me HELPING to do the website.
so what is his friend suppose to do?

go to flickr.com download some photos and copy paste some articles.
thats it?

oya have to edit the article and summarize it too.






seriously, the flash project wasnt difficult.
and i actually enjoyed working on flash.

my own flash project took me 2full days to finish it.
its really wake up, eat lunch, sit infront of the study table for the whole day till dinner time, go for dinner, bath, come back work on the project~~



%^&*() on and on and on~~~~

u see..
i think its unfair.
im doing the work, yet u get the credit for it.
its not MINE project.





u ask me why i have to help?
its a damnnn long story.













anyway, i learnt my lesson.
next time i'll charge a fee if anyone approach me to help.






=DD.

No comments: