Monday, August 13, 2007

The start of holiday.

IM VERY FREE.
and im looking for job.

i found some, waiting for replies.

if none reach me, then i think ill work as admin at somerset with my.... cousin-in-law?


*
still holiday is shiok lah.
spent time with family at home.

(although now only left my sis and me at home; mum went to play MJ)

im having tomyam noodle now.
instant one.

=.=

*
im doing some graphics work at home now.
if not after 3 years, ill have nothing in my portfolio.

LALALA,

*
i still have a exam on 24th aug.

wee~







anyone wanna watch 881, the movie?

I LOVE THE HOKKIEN SONGS INSIDE!
OMGOMG.




right, back to my tomyam noodle.
instant one.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Joy ~~
I only got 3 weeks of holiday and and , i need to go back school for some CE activity. Argh.
cannot go work ~ so sad lah