Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday

Its sunday!!=D
The day before monday. =(
its pathetic man. my timetable makes me pity myself. 3 hrs break in between.
i wanna smack the person who arrange the timetable this way. wasting student's time.


anyway!
Sunday means family gathering.
We had dinner at marina bay.
STEAMBOATTTTT~

ready 1,2,3.. CHEESEEEESSSS.........



After steamboat, we went arcade. INCLUDING my dad and mum. and they play arcade games with us. LOL.
they were playing time crisis 2.


concentrate concentrate....my elder sis were playing by herself. drafting,drafting~

my sis give a fuck-face.
and BELL FOLLOWS SUIT.
LOL.


__________________________________________________

That day we went past cineleisure, and my sisters and bell bought these strip-free slippers. Buy2 get 1 free ah. 1 is $29.90. I think scam one lah.
anyway they try.... very easy get dirty and not sticky anymore. after wearing once, u got wash it to make it stay sticky.

SCAMS.

It look like this.bell is a lucky kid. she got burberry for new clothes simply her mum thinks that so long never buy clothes for bell already, so she got bell some new branded clothes. i want lehhhh.


pose1.
pose2.
i can pose better then them. +D

i up put this photo because bell smile look funny ah.
hee.
This is an super vintage lorry i ever seen.
The car plate is painted up on it de lo.

and it has got metal plates for the side door and window.
theres a door which can opens and led to the behind part of the lorry somemore!

Its a fruits delivery lorry which i always seen at my house here.


The blog entry today is kind of random.
This video i uploaded here is taken during the recent chalet.
See how kenneth rodney joseph and the rest shake their bombom here.
LAME. hee.+)




No comments: