Wednesday, January 18, 2006

life duration.

Yesterday night after work at 11, mum called me and informed me uncle had passed away this morning due to a heart attack. I didnt talk much to this uncle before.. wasnt close to him.. never want to understand more about him.. i even badmouthed him before(ithink,dont remember).

A life ended. errmmmm.. thats why life are short. and unpredictable.
Cherish is better said then done.
We will never cherish anything, or anyone, until its lost.

Tonight ill go mourning with my family.
After hearing zh's dad story, i will cherish my dad even more.
ill join him for breakfast if im free..
im always too lazy to accompany him down to the coffeeshop downstair.

Dad have some stomach complications sometimes ago, which im not sure what.. i think is stomach ulser.

anyway..












i brought a fossil watch..
and my 1st-ownself-paid levis jeans.
ehehehehe! now i want a nike dunk from hongkong.
=)) its the shopping spree festival.
tml go shoppin.

No comments: