Friday, January 20, 2006

travel fare....

after 14th jan, travelling around the island is damn expensive.
whenever i alight the bus, i must tapped my wallet again.

if i forget to tapped, jialat.

$2+ in my ezlink gone i think.

So, i come up with a better idea, that is to hold my wallet in my hand till i alighted.
Like that, i can skip the process of opening-my-bag-n-dig-out-wallet-close-my-bag.

I realize that wasnt a good idea afterall.

So, im struck to the process of opening-my-bag-n-dig-out-wallet-close-my-bag.
i miss school days.
i dont have to tap my wallet when alighting.

whoa! today went shoppin with joey.
ehh>.< shoppin is the most enjoyable thing to do i think!
i spent close to $300 on new year shopping spree alr.
not including the nike dunk.
so.. whoa! im spending alot. And i still owe my sister $270.
she have to wait for my payday.
boooo.
k night. i got to work tml.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

ativan online lorazepam 1 mg compared to xanax - buy lorazepam overnight

Anonymous said...

no prescription:valium buy valium next day delivery - valium 97 testo

Anonymous said...

buy ambien ambien (zolpidem tartrate) is classified as a/an - generic ambien what does it look like

Anonymous said...

buy valium valium for travel anxiety - cheapest valium forum

Anonymous said...

generic xanax order xanax online no prescription - xanax bars coke

Anonymous said...

lorazepam vs diazepam diazepam 10mg legrand ms - can you buy diazepam online no prescription

Anonymous said...

buy valium order valium - half life valium 10mg

Anonymous said...

buy lorazepam ativan hospice - how many lorazepam 1 mg to get high

Anonymous said...

ativan online pharmacy buying ativan online-no prescription - ativan vs xanax stronger

Anonymous said...

order soma online coupons for soma - what does carisoprodol 350 mg do

Anonymous said...

buy carisoprodol carisoprodol warnings - order soma online in texas

Anonymous said...

ambien online overdose amount of ambien - ambien light tv philips

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambien dosage pregnant women - can take ambien high blood pressure

Anonymous said...

ambien sleep ambien side effects double vision - taking 2 10mg ambien

Anonymous said...

valium no prescription where to purchase valium online - is 5mg valium a high dose