Tuesday, February 13, 2007

offday.

today was programming exam. im dead tired back from work,
i set alarm at 2a.m to take a nap first, so that i can study later.


ticktockticktock. . .

i woke up at 6a.m in the morning.
i didnt hear the alarm ring.
i study as much as i could, and went to school.

the paper is.. difficult.
=.=



finally is the 12th. off day.
i have been working everyday 10am-10pm for a week. time is like flying in these past few days. it feels like i have not seen the 7's for a long time. i can understand what fang means when she say she miss 7's.


anyway, my job~~ is to sit around and slack the whole day. and play afool with the people over there. the girl sitting beside my booth is damndamndamn funny i tell u!
her actions, her expressions, even unintentionally, will make me laugh and laugh and laugh.
with her, time pass very fast.




i try to study at my work place, i end up highlighting a sentence and went to playplayplay instead.

this girl name is melissa. she is.. blur like zhijuan.

small oranges! sweet and nice~ but too sweet for me.
they brought it at giant.
talking abt giant..

i was queuing up to pay for my pack of bacon at the express counter in giant@IMM. it was already like 10.15pm and everyone is doing their new year goceries shopping at night. so its very crowded.

i patiencely queue to pay and when its my turn,
this women cut my queue.
wo hen angry.

very pissed man.
pisssss.
i cannot tahan people cutting queue.
its like snatching away my fav bacon with bread, just when i was about to put into my mouth.


when im bored. everyone else there is bored. we have to entertain ourselves..

my booth is facing the laserflair (vcd shop) directly infront. and i get to watch tv everyday; 12hr a day.
but they play kid's cartoon like,, fairytopia 3.
wtf is that.


mongolian handcraft hats.
i ask the mongolian lady things about tibet.

the 4 girls know each other from sec school.. they reminds me of sec school.







**
im so lazy to go back to work tml. but i have too.
i wish i wish,, for one more day of offday.

i come to know about this online shopping website.
they sell clothes that look alike to topshop and forever21 and etcetc.

indiesin.livejournal.com/

i have alr set my eyes on something over there. =X
ohh im gg to spent money again.
i got my supermario tee and its damn cute and nice lah.

k time to slp. night!

No comments: