Thursday, February 01, 2007

a white lie.

i think i have sleeping disorder.
i never seems to sleep enough.


lala~ i was late for 9am presentation today, because i overslept. i wake up at 9.damn lucky man. a call wake me up!

whenever i have a important presentation, my fren will always manage to call me at my hp, asking me if i wanna meet her at interchange to go to school tgt.

and on these rare occasions when she call me at my hp, it always happen on the days when i have major presentations and i overslept.

lucky righttt.


nvm. i reach school at 10. get a bread from canteen 2 and then went to support liondance performance at the library. i was suppose to be there de lor. overslept so, you xin wu li.

anyway i merely pass by the library, so i stopover for awhile and watch them from a distance. the security guard didnt allow me to go over. there's some prestige guests from ministry of education ah. =.=

and then i continue to embark on my journey from canteen 2 to FMS block. my cousin is over there, and she has my laptop, in which i need it for presentation.


walk past canteen1, brought my fav green apple green tea.
and... climbclimb here there and i finally reach.

wat a long journey.




my cousin walk down from her blk and pass me the lappy.

ahgirl: AHAHAHAHA!(she laugh heartily. siao one, i haven even start talking yet)
me: siao ah. ehehe presentation over? (no wonder shes so happy. she is in year 3 and in 2 more days, she wont have to come back to np again)

ahgirl: LOL! you 9am presenation now still at here ah?!still can go buy bubble tea!

i was holding it in my hand.
me: nvm one lah. from canteen 2 walk over to here leh! i scare no energy to walk to here, so i went to buy bread from canteen 2. as i chew on the bread, thirsty ma, go canteen 1 buy bubble tea!

ahgirl: =.= what tea is this?
me: Green apple green tea lo. u try u try...


we continue to talk abit more, and i realize

"OYA AH! my presentation."

so i madly dash back to class, request for the tutor to let me present first and told her i have to leave early for liondance performance.

infact, the performance is alr over.
white lie.

=D

No comments: