Thursday, May 24, 2007

Here I Am.

Im waiting in the computer lab now @ 1.45pm.
my lesson release at 1pm.
and im still here.


AND MOST IMPORTANTLY,
im damn hungry.

hungry is the word man.

where are mr yap.
So LONGGG~~



*
Its thursday!
HAPPY~ WE ALL LOVE WEEKENDS MAN.

okay cya ppl.
Liondance later.
mcdonald later too.
Grill chicken foldover.

and doing website project later.
calling up the cathay people later.
graphic design training for worldskill'09 tml.
Website project continues tml too.
Saturday too.
Sunday too.


Its week 7 next week.
Datelines are approaching.



im determine to make this website thingy THE COOLEST SHIT THING and put in my portfolio.




damn.
im so hungry.
*

Contact me eh if u coming for marathon~

Smile,
joy

4 comments:

Rod-de-ney said...

My friend saw yr blog. He was so amused with the monkey.

Anonymous said...

MONKEY.
OMG.
he saw your photo meh?

i didnt remember having your photo on my blog leh.

sodamnbald said...

geez. eh i wanna go for the marathon leh! can i?

Anonymous said...

OF COX cannnnn lahhhhhh~~
comecome.


=D.
ill ask liondance people also!

eh no!
u are at germany alr!