Monday, May 14, 2007

Inspiration.

What motivates you in life?
What give you inspiration?
What is the factor that is pushing you on?



FOOD?
MONEY?
MUSIC?
MOVIE?
LOVE?
KNOWLEDGE?


*
I was listening to linkin park Minutes to Midnight,
i think this is their best album so far.
It makes you think.

I like the song Given Up.

AYA, i like all the songs lah.
=D.



I want to go sun tanning.
anybody?
Im turning white like chicken.

i dun like white chickens.
i like white papers.

too bad my skin doesnt look like white paper.
so i rather it to be tannedtanned like roasted chicken.


Life in:
the days are hectic.
the night are hectic too.
only sundays are relaxing.

time stop for me please.




never seems to learn enough stuff.
never seems to finish drawing animations.
never seems to end.

but thats good.

This shows that life is not wasted away.
okay,

my stomach hurts.
Think i needa go shit now.
I should take a break in my shitty lifestyle, and enjoy my time in toilet.

shitting is stress-free.
(unless u suffer from constipation lah)

No comments: