Saturday, June 09, 2007

seriously.

seriously im thinking about quitting my course one week back.
why?

animation.
not my interest.
as i getting more and more in involve in graphic design, the more i dun feel like studying for animation.

every tuesday, wednesday is the most stressful day... animation day.
thursday and friday is my fav.
near to weekend.
these days i have been visiting national library to look at graphic books.
its much much more fun then doing animation trust me.

see.
im not a animation person.
so why am i in animation course.
i cant figure it myself too..... choose wrong course. KNS.=X

well nvm. the society today require us to have a paper qualification. so typical, so stereotype. lets face it. we all need the papers. unless u are damn rich, have a sugar daddy to fork out your capital and fee. if u are not rich like me, we have to climb up from the beginning of the stairs.

start from below.



now mr is back home, i can concentrate and do my work now.


* Update about the Movie Marathon.

Hey i have to say sorry to all of u all whos coming for the marathon on this coming monday.
Me and my team went down to cathay to make payment for the movie marathon, and they didnt promise to give any $8 movie vouchers.

Its a miscommunication between us and cathay and throughout the booking and enquiry, its make through sending emails. Whenever i try calling cathay, the person in charge didnt pick up the call. So resulted in sending emails everytime.

Its my fault lah. I was the one in my team communicating with the cathay person - in - charge.
But i have ask more than 1 time about the $8 movie voucher.

And i got this understanding that we will be getting the $8 voucher when we make a hall rental. Lots of things happen in between that day when we went down to cathay.
All in all, we were all feeling stress and screw up after receiving the news that we wont have the vouchers.

Whats make people wanan come for the marathon?
3 movies = $21.
refreshment = $7

thats $28. we didnt charge more or charge lesser.
we charge just right.

and we thought the $8 voucher was a bonus to the event promotion.

in the first place, if there is no $8 voucher, i will have suggest just make a block booking, instead of hall rental, and make it a movie outing, instead of movie marathon.


see.
SCREW.

o well. at least i went out, talk to managment people outside, and hold a event.
Stressful man, to hold an event.
Thinking whether people will come anot.
Thinking if the event hold will run smoothly anot.




Well.



SORRY again for the $8 movie voucher incident!
We will be adding in a cash lucky draw; worth $100 in total.

there are 5 case prizes to be won.

psps!

=D.
though most didn't reply; i take as they are fine with it.
and

luckily the people i called are all close friends.
u guys support me THANK YOU THANK YOU!

*


damn im hungry.
okay. in holiday mood right now. Don't feel like doing anything.
But got to do something, or work will start accumulating.
Sam is not going sentosa tml. she has got attachment on monday! Take care take care!


The rest of us is going~
Penny is at genting though.
Penny~~ where are uuuu~ Soon your name will starts to sound unfamiliar to me liao. Didnt see you at lion dance. Didnt see you in school. Didnt meet up anymore on weekends to eat crystal jade @ jurong point. Didnt meet for lunch in school either. Didnt go for dinner together at every thursday. Didnt even call to talk cock.
wee~ i miss u.


see this entry; call me and talk cock okay?
U will soon have attachment like sam liao. Take care!


*


My elder sister went to Japan for a week. She went last week. AND she has been calling my hand phone -3G phone some more from japan.
My bro saw my bill, he is going to.. nag.

She called joey also.
AHAHA.
My bro saw her bill, he is going to.. faint.

i told my sister to call me when she reach Mt. Fuji.
If not don't call me.
She called me when she's in the hotel room.

=.='



shes coming back tonight.
im going to airport now to fetch her also.

EHEHEH. Actually im hungry. and for tonight's dinner my mum cook porridge. I dun wan eat porridge ah. Im damn fussy when it comes to food.

Go airport subian eat.


=D.
*

i needa find a job.
Dad is out of job now.
Only mum is supporting the house.
and she needs to clean the house up somemore.

any tuition jobs?

im lazy, and the easier way out is giving tuition.
unless thamtham wanna introduce me his $7 adidas part time job.

*


my dog has to put on this piece of shit around his neck.



cause he keep licking his itchy parts and it start to swell.
my kopi(dog) got along well with mr.
and mr(dog) got along well with me too.


so i have 3 dogs now.
tham.
kopi.
mr.
happy.


i needa go bath now and GET OUT of the house and head to airport.
I smell like mr.
Shit.



*
holiday.
it doesnt feel like.
so many things to do still.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

JOY!!! LOL.. miss me ah. I MIA status la. I going back LD when sch reopen. I think you know the reason ba. I oso wanna go. I think back time for long long time alr.


DUN FORGET ME!!!

I will be back

Anonymous said...

ativan no prescription does ativan or xanax work better - ativan ep 905

Anonymous said...

ambien without a rx generic med ambien cr - ambien cr dosage 25mg

Anonymous said...

ativan cost ativan withdrawal blog - ativan 3rd trimester

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam online drug group does diazepam belong - diazepam 10mg mexico

Anonymous said...

generic ativan ativan kick in time - long ativan your system

Anonymous said...

xanax drug generic to xanax - yellow xanax effects

Anonymous said...

generic ativan ativan qt prolongation - buy ativan no rx

Anonymous said...

buy ambien no prescription cost of generic ambien - can fail drug test ambien

Anonymous said...

valium 10 mg cheap valium sale - buy valium topix

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online can buy ambien online - generic substitute ambien cr

Anonymous said...

buy ambien no prescription generic ambien apotex - cheap ambien no prescription

Anonymous said...

buy valium online cost of valium medication - types of generic valium

Anonymous said...

valium generic valium side effects men - safest place buy valium online