Friday, June 29, 2007

bad day.

I HAD A BAD DAY.

i just reached home.
why bad?

morning 8.30am, i drag myself out of bed to attend the worldskills competition training which starts at 9.30am.

i reach school at 10am.
and no one was there.

i call my tutor.
he say he's on MC.
he had already ask someone(a asshole who's not from my class and obviously doesnt have my number) to pass on the message.

OMG.

second time already.
last last week the same thing happen also.
just that tutor is not on MC.
there is simply no training during the holidays.


OMFG.

alright.
no training.
so i do my work till 1pm.
attend lesson till 2.30pm.
did my work till 6pm in school.



here comes the #$%^&*( part again.

i waited for bus from 6 - 6.30 just for bus 985.
bus 985 come. everybody board except me. because the bus is full already.
how sway.

i waited till 6.45.
thunderstorm is approaching. big winds. dry leave scattering everywhere.
bus 985w come.
i stupidly took that bus...(my mind is not right at that time anymore. wait so long. DULAN DULAN).


i board the bus alr then i realize bus 985w don't go to bukit batok driving center.

i forgot my pin u see. so i wanted to go there today.

i alighted and took bus 187.
reach bbdc at 7.20.
seems like its going to rain alr..

i went in BBDC. took a number....
and i went to one of their computer and try to log in again.
WOW. can log in already! amazing!
you know why?

all these while i thought my pin is **99**
but is actually **33**.

FUCK.
i wasted my time.
if i went home straight away,
i will have reach home at 6.30.


bad day.
bad day.


i came out from BBDC.
ITS RAINING.
i walk for a distance in the rain to the bus stop.
the bus has just left.
i waited for 15mins again.
just to get a ride home (1stop away).



bad day.
bad bad day.


right now.......
im waiting for mr yap to reach my place and go makan.

what a friday.

No comments: