Tuesday, July 24, 2007

this blog is dead.

this blog is declared DEAD.







































im kidding.
=D


whens the last time i blog,
cant remember.
So whats happening in my life now.
after all the 3D car modelling, 3D animation, Animation drawing, and lion dance competition,
i mostly done with this semester work. Left 3 projects, and a exam.

finally reduce to 3. WEE~~
and im confident i will have enough time to finish it





my austin mini cooper.



liondance competition we didnt score well.
6.52 is not good man. but we wasnt sad.
it was so last minute and didnt set any expectation in the first place.

unlike color guards. we were good.



im going phuket on 30sep.
right now everybody work hard okay?

exams, projects will soon be over.
holiday got to find a job, sponser myself for the phuket trip and driving lessons.

chalet is cancelled. im not too sure what had happened too.
i was looking forward to it during the holidays.
*

today, i pon a lesson.
it was exam revision. (yes, cheaterbugs, they lie that we don't have exams; WE HAVE LOR)
most people pon. nick pon too.
so i guess its alright that i pon.

anyway morning i had a morning class.
tutor is suffering from PMS i think.
CRAZY ASS.
He simply walk into the class and #$%^&*()P.

He got a problem with almost everything.

alright, i was the second person out of 25 people to present my work.
I have to show him my storyboard, model sheets and tell my story.

"My story title is The Killer Elephant."
I reference my story from a online spam.shhhhh..


=D




Elephant; the killer.
zookeeper; the one who got killed.
one day elephant is eating in the zoo.
Henry check his watch and its time to check on elephant.
Elephant shit and henry move the dungbox away; out of screen.


Night falls,
Sun rise.
A day passed.
Henry went to check on elephant, and was shock again that the dung box is empty.
at night, henry check on elephant again. NOTHING.
He suddenly got an idea.
the next morning, he bring along oliver oil, banana and plunger to the cage.

He tries to feed elephant with banana, but fail. It chew the banana and spit on henry.


Okay one scene is missing here. I didnt bother to draw it, cause it will take much time.
(yesyes im lazy here=X)

Next he take the plunger and plunge the elephant's ass, but fly off instead as he plunger the BIG ass.

lastly he took inject oliver oil into its ass.
woooh! it work!
The elephant shake vigorously.
And WEEE~~
The elephant let loose and the impact thrown henry to the floor. *LANDSLIDE.
Henry knock his head on a rock and fainted.

meanwhile the elephant continues on to..... shit on top on Henry!




He suffocated to death.
weeee.
END of story.





hows my story?
I know my storyboard was so-so-not-so-nice.
i rush through because of lion dance competition.


elephant was cute right? I KNOW! ehehehe






*
buoyant-ing.
buoyant-ing; its so funnnnn..

after my bro cut kopi's fur, kopi too crappy man.
no longer CUTEEE. so unlike me.
Spotted something weird?
Do pigs wear spec. Obviously not.
but somehow it look like MR.
we were at orchard jalan jalan, and we found star war characters walking on the street.
the spec look so familiar, doesnt it?

Im working through my ass here. Stay back in school till6 everyday that one week.
Kopi is so cute back then.
Sometimes when im working my ass through projects, and having difficult times, i think of my sisters. wonder what are they doing at that moment.

Shopping?
Having fun?
Studying?
Doing Projects?
Working though their ass off too?

Thinking that they are also working hard somewhere on earth, it motivates me to just work my way through too!
=D

UBIN AGAIN??
OR STEAMBOAT also can!
14 people at the table remember?


=D.


WHATS THAT?!

Kopi has been biting off the sofa legs.
So my mum stick chilli at all edges of the sofa.

So dogs eat chilli??

No comments: