Tuesday, July 03, 2007

The moon does not lie.

The moon does not lie.
It does not follow you when you are in a moving vehicle, say, taxi.

It does not seems to be bigger at one time, and smaller at another time.
It does not lie about it size, even if you try to take a round big moon on your camera phone, and you ended up with a around small moon on your screen.

The moon does not lie.
The human create lies.

We lied to others to save ourselves,
we say its a white lie.

The above paragraph is a white lie, trust me.

we lied to ourselves to feel better,
we say its self-comforting.

Its really self-comforting. Im not lying.
Try it and you know im not lying.




I got my mini cooper car model today.
I wanted a austin mini cooper car model for my project. But MR bought the mini cooper S model. Austin mini cooper car model is hard to find in shopping malls.

Although its a mini cooper S model, and not the austin that i needed, im still very glad.
I open the mini cooper model box like a anticipating child; slowly and carefully.
Thats when i realize, it actually means alot to me.


Because i can feel your effort.



I should learn to open my eyes wider.
I should learn to feel more things around me.
I should learn to appreciate small yet wonderful things,
and i should learn to enjoy life.



I don't have much time left to enjoy life.
Take it that i live to the age of 62.
I am 18 this year.
I had got 44 years of time left to accomplish so many things.
Its short.

Going around the world will take more then 80 days.



A person's biggest dream might actually be someone's else small, achievable task.
But not to worry.
You are you.

Everyone else are different.
Like what the f7 sisters always say,

The god is fair.

pretty but stupid;
ugly but clever;
pretty and clever = no bf;
ugly and stupid = blissful marriage;




12.48am alr!
SLEEP LIKE A LOG EVERYONE.




NIGHT.

No comments: