Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Creepy dolls

I was searching online for photos of creepy dolls.
and i chanced upon the perfect photo for my poster.

i dun understand why there are people who likes to collect dolls.
dolls are sososo creepy. (maybe except barbie dolls)

or no. barbie dolls are creepy too! i just remember an incident when i was throwing garbage down the garbage thrash, belle come up to me and pass me a naked BARBIE doll warp up in plastic and scotch tape. its creepy.

to make it worst, bell mutter "nah, throw away, the barbie die already."


and everyone should knows chucky the evil doll.
when i was young, me and my cousins(ahgirl, ahping, ahjie) will watch video tapes of chucky everyday after school.
Repeatedly.
we watch it like alotalotalot of times.
simply because we were kids and there isn't much video tapes at home.

most of the time we will hug together and watch.
SCARE STILL WANNA WATCH.
thats the most irony things about human.




i research more and found this lady who actually make creepy dolls.
She wears goth style clothes, and her husband too. They both practically live in the goth art world.

check this out.


eeeyeuuuuu~

2 comments:

Linda said...

wa piang eh. this is so scary lah. I went to click on the link, den suddenly a pair of big eyes staring at me. ARGH

Anonymous said...

that's why i dont click on the link. later scare myself no good. teehee