Friday, January 11, 2008

Resolution 2008.

Right here im sitting in my living room sofa.
Morning 8am i was still rushing to go to school for IS lessons.

i make it in time. and hurray! because i cant afford to miss any more lessons.

it applies to all the other modules.
i was so anti school last term.
now, im still anti school.
anti poly yeayea.

why the hell will people wanna come poly.
all you graduating students should think ten times.
go to a private school and spent lesser time.


give me $5000 now and ill start a business, and quit school.

School is giving me headache.
I cant find a spirtual ritual to interview on, and it means i will not be able to pass the filming project. My teammates seems not kan chiong despite that we only left 3 weeks eh.

blehblehbleh.ican go on and on and on and on about school work. ARGGGGH.

10 years down the road, where will i be.
my fuel seems to be running low, i got no mood in doing whatsoever things.


nownow.

IS THAT DEPRESSION?



LOL.
probably low.
i just need a holiday.
a holiday filled with JOY everyday.








torturing 3 years. WEE~
no wonder people always say they miss poly life.
cock.





make a wrong choice, im filled with so much so much regrets.
Rod ask whats my biggest regret in life during christmas.
There are answers ringing in my head at that time, but i didnt say out.

advise me, make the best of your mistake.




i wont follow.



a new 2008. a new year. i want to correct everything right again.
i used to love going out everyday, i love fun, i love crowd. i love life.
but i go on to sec 4, i grow up fast.fast.and faster.
so i stop playing. stop play games, stop watchin tv, miss a few oversea trips.
to stay home and study everyday.

i score 7points in olvl.
my parents were so proud of me.
soso proud. i think. =)


time pass.. i thought i had forgotten how to have fun.
right now... i realize it was simply because i have grow up.


blogging has always been a way for me to re organize myself and my thoughts.
i remember reading newspaper and this uncle was commenting.....

"there is nothing you cant achieve in singapore if you want it so badly"


so right.

new year resolutions.
  1. pull out somebody's hair from behind on the bus. (preferably THAT fat girl)
  2. grow fatter
  3. a canon d400 camera
  4. a tattoo or two
  5. build a strong portfolio
  6. DRINK CLAM CHOWDER



okay im going to go cook campbell clam chowder now. HURRAY! one resolution done!

No comments: