Tuesday, September 12, 2006

i cant live without a phone.

a proper handphone that is.
my pinky-gay color n3250 is lying somewhere at orchard-wheelocks place, NOKIA CARE now.

i send it for servicing.
and now im using my house spare hp, some samsung old phone. and button "3" is spoilt.
which means when i type msg, i cannot type "d,e'f" is damn jialat lah.

i suddenly realize how many "d,e,f" we had to type. "e" is the most common one. "f" is rarely used, unless u wanna type "if, or of" lah. "for" can be substitute by "4".

i need to crack my head, to think of words to subsitute in. JUS to type one short msg like "ill meet u soon."


in the end i sub. "meet" for "c"(see).





i work for cisco at toa payoh ytd. from 11-9. really wan my life.

work alone. my partner leave early, which means if i wanna go slack awhile, there wont be somebody to help me cover up.
and thar partner even more tokgong den me. he slack like free one.

for the 3 hrs when he was workin wif me, i rarely see him. he say he is gg some corner to distribute flyers instead, i think he went to watch the project superstar open audition.

oklah, i rat on him in the morning. but u dun have to leave early de ma. i sian tilll.

mornin he was late for an hour+.
i told the in charge when she call me to check if he was here alr.
he didnt ask me to cover up for him anywhere.

=XX



the rest of the f7 went out wif d6 ppl to ktv at party world.

ask them to come toapayoh eat dinner wif me, all dun want.
kns, gana ps by so many ppl in a day.
the reason? because bus fare too exp. transfer fee to toapayoh really that expensive ma?
toa payoh and orchard is only 2 mrt station away man.



nvm lo. i call penny and complain to her.
feelin much better, i went back to slack at work.

hahahaha!

saw this begger sellin tissues near cisco roadshow booth.
he was blind.
and people walkin pass him never seems to stop, to at least take a look at him.

he was holdin 3 tissues pack in each of his hands. and say loudly to passerby "Thank you!" "grateful to you!" in chinese.

and some lady staff from leehwa jewellry shop opposite brought a bowl of minced meat noodle for him.
=))

and the uncle was sosososo grateful.



while i was complaining to myself how tired and bored is my job, the blind uncle cant even find a sucky job like mine.
so im much much much more fortunate then him.

the next time u think your life sucks.
think about this little person, the blind uncle who probably wont make any difference in your life.




im gg to collect my phone, go do some shoppin, trim my messy like grass eyebrows tml.

seriously,
i cant live without a properly functioning phone.


im hungry, needa find some food to fill myself .
ahhh, why is msn not workin.

No comments: