Tuesday, September 12, 2006

my pay is owe.. again. WTFWTFWTF.

seriously i wonder why i have to go to work punctually, when my pay is always late.

always tell me this date, and it will never arrive on the date they promise.
they say 10th sep, i called on 12th sep(today) and they give me another date.

by end of this week.
if by end of this week, i didnt receive it, i think ill call and gan the incharge alr.
its not the first time eh..

work for events management company sucks.

im talkin abt the cisco job btw.





weee~ got my phone back. JUAN!? u got back yours?
after waitin for like 1 hr+ at nokia care@orchard.

just to collect phone. i have to wait that long in the queue.
almost everyone who came out was holding on to a N6280, or N80.



penny! becareful with your current 6280. think u faster go change better. dun change to k800i also. that phone will also give u alot of problem.







saw mdm pee on bus 106 today while on the way to town.
she and another chinese teacher, whom i dunno the name.

SRY AHH! 4 years in school and i dunno yr name, tts why i didnt greet u.

i only greet to mdm pee. =XX

that thin thin chinese teacher who is incharge of basketball girls or boys i think. that teacher who took jody's pencil and never return. and i think that pencil belongs to tze ting. iszit?

after dunno how long, jody still talks abt it when he saw that teacher in school.








my throat is dry and itchy now. not a good sign. esp when im gg to start work soon at john little, jurong point,
u all free come look for me to eat lunch or dinner together ok!

=)

i feel like eating baked rice from pastamania now.

ohh talkin abt food.
when i was eatin my dinner at the dining table jus now, i overheard my mum having her usual lame conversation with bellbell.
i dunno why a 49 years old lady will like to talk to a 6 years old kid (a untamed one somemore) so much.
and my mum always talk to her about big ISSUES like meaning of life.

ayoo, like she understand like that. i put down my spoon, turn, and saw bell drawing something on the Ikea catalogue book, while my mum continue on her speech.

obviously shes entertaining my mother.



i continue my dinner. got chilli meat for tonight dinner. shiok.


meanwhile i was still listening to their conversation.

mum: next year u will be in primary one, must buy food on your own.
bell: i know how to buy...
mum: I'll give you 50 cents everyday. u sure anot, know how to buy.


i stopped eating, turn again and told my mum,

"50 cents jia sai (eat shit) ah?"


i remember in p1, i have $2 for allowance. which i know is more then enough.
because i see my friends having only like 50c to $1 daily.

i always spent only $1 and save the rest.
i never tell my parents im receiving too much.
=)) muahahahah! who will do that.

i save till i have like around $50, and one day, i wake up to find my money missing.
nobody admit..

right now, i think my mum and dad took it.
and then reuse the money, give it to me for allowance again.

so jian.






bell: huhhhh~ only 50 cents. i want 500.
joy: ya, 500 cents ahh.


i think bell dun understand me what im talkin about. she went back to her drawin instead.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HELLO JOY!! WORKING AT JP?! wahh near my house!! what day are u working man?! and time? wanna give u a biggg hugg! LOL!

-pork

Anonymous said...

COMECOMECOME!
HUG MEE~~


lol! mingshen and joseph workin at jp too.

lets all hughug tgt leh.
*blinkblinkblink =))


ill be startin work from today.. on some days off. time not standardise..
dun worry! we are fated to HUG tgt.

Rod-de-ney said...

woah. i thought yr blog was pink. lol. now yr blog looks more mature already.yr thinkin and stuffs.

miss the old days where i used to frequent the pink blog lol.

see you arnd. =D