Wednesday, November 08, 2006

freak.

i CHIONG my project till 4.30am last night.
the moment my head touch the pillow, i shut down and fall asleep.

i Wake up at 7.30am.
3 hrs of sleep.

late for 45 mins for 9am lesson.




listen to tutor's lesson, finish the assignment of the day, and now 12.53pm.
the tutor say i will present my project tml since we are running short of time.

WTFWTFWTF. u noe i didnt slp (OK i did slp for 3 hrs) to produce this anot. im fully prepared and confident of my presentation, u tell me next week.


if only i know u will say this, i will get to slp well for the past 1 week. for 1 week i rush and mug everynight for this dreamweaver thingy, diligently try out tutorials.








"ohh i have more time now for a better prepared presentation"
"i can even write a presentation note for presentation now!"

i try to console myself "more is good."






more time is good!



woo~ i should go do project and eat ben and jerry now.
finish project, go home and look for my KOPI.


for the case of ben and jerry,
"more is good!"

No comments: