Friday, November 03, 2006

im studying.

IM STUDYIN.

for the past 11 months, i haven been touching any book as in to really open up and study.
i mean i even have an highlighter with me now to highlight important things.

and im reading up on Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 book.


i hope my interest in dreamweaver 8 stay longs.
if not. wasted my 40 bucks to buy this 3 inches thick book.
and next wednesday i have a presentation to test on my knowledge of dreamweaver.

shalala~ i am still at page 5 chapter one; introduction.



i realize i don't have much time left to do my projects.
and i realize i wanna excel in programming. although it really make my head crack.
reason being,

1)being a programmer is soo wow~~.
2)challenging eh!
3)because everyone(mostly everyone) sucks in programming, it motivates me more to be different from the rest.
4)i reckon programmer are clever logical people. (*clearthroat*)
5)i think i dun have any talent in programming. (i just like provin myself wrong)



Monday lion dance training are like practicals.
Thursday lion dance training are like.. theory lessons.

Time pass faster on monday,
and slower on thursday.

and this week pass so fast.
once again, tomorrow is friday.





first C++ lesson tml.
im lookin forward to it.



"WOW! PROGRAMMING."

night.

No comments: