Monday, November 13, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY~

to my brother!

and also to my doggy tham!

kopi's bd is on 22nd August! rem ah tham! dun forget yr younger bro bd.



[SUNDAY MORNING.]

i sleep till 2pm today. i sleep till i wake up on my own.
shalalala~ its very shiok. its been long since i am allow to sleep for that long.

sat work for cisco. was released one hour in advance. simply because there is no crowd there and the resellers ask us to go if we want. =) i still got paid for that one hour la.

kind resellers.

today i wake up, change and went out to get bro's present.
all the way to vivo just to get..


*drumroll*

~
a box of CHOCOLATE.


elder sis got him Armani Exchange Tee.
how to fight.

mine present is sweeter anyway. all the way from vivo somemore eh!
ahahaha! and then went to bras basah just to collect my new specs.

rush home to have steamboat with family;9 people in total plus bro and sis gf bf (my family seems like growin bigger and bigger+ A DOG.)

to celebrate bro's bd.
eateateat.
and then we blow cake.
kopi was left out at one side.. he was too afraid to come near us.


my mum lah. she sing the birthday song too loudly. and scared away kopi.

i took lots of photos.
i have the photos in the camera now but no cable.
so cant upload too.

next time!

thats it. thats my favourite type of sunday. rot eat spent time with my loved ones.

now. 1.07a.m.
im back to doing my project. i needa produced this on firework/photoshop.

arrggh. to do a 3d house is not exactly as easy as i thought,
halfway through more ideas pop out. and im abit lost on this.

No comments: