Saturday, December 23, 2006

AHH.

i just came back from a movie.
titled name: Confession of Pain. Its.... sort of a chinese version of hollywood movie.
Jin Cheng Wu is the lead character. I think i enjoy watching him then following the story plot.


This evening went to praypray at temple with family.
The chinese called it "Huan Tai Shui".
Starting of the year if u "Fan Tai Shui" must go praypray to pray for safety and luck.
Almost everyone in my family fan tai shui. all except me and bell.

sooo all went to the temple. i followed too.
As usual, i pray for health, luck, and.....

=D






The list for 2007's of people who "fan tai shui" is....




People with chinese zodiac of Pig Tiger SNAKE monkey.
Snake. Yes me.
Next year might not be a good year for me. arrg. superstitious.
lol!


Its finally the end of 2006.
2006.. as usual it wasnt really peaceful just like any other past year.
but. hack.
Lets all welcome 2007 with open arms and hands and legs and Heart.

im looking forward to 2007. But from the other point of view, i dont really look forward to 2007.

i haven finish any holiday assignments. AHH

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wa~
next year my whole family members except me fan tai shui.
pig is my mum.(not that she is a pig)
tiger is my dad.
monkey is my brother and
snake is my sister.woo~~

i also wan go owe a pet liao.=X

joy said...

my monkey CUTE right.
just like me man.

suppose u long,
this year fan tai shui.

and its the ending of the year!
good for u!=D