Monday, December 11, 2006

boredbored.

feel bored and moody.
very sian one leh.

lol=D

late for lesson this morning,
overslept.
obviously my spare phone alarm doesnt work for me.

i was late for 2 hrs.
and i took a cab to school. while i was waiting for cab, i was daydreaming. 2 empty cabs went pass me just like that. i reach school, scan in my 2D animation and i finish all my assignments for this sem.
afterthat....... TADAH.


i watch the zhang shan wei vampire movie with classmates. they brought it to school because they know today will be boring.

it is indeed very boring for me now.



having storyboarding lesson now.
they should change module name to storyBOREDing.

first time i attend a lesson so sian.
even with my laptop with me, im doing my own stuff... the lesson is still boring to me.
this shows how really BORED am i.

have u seen how many "bored" i had type so far?
sian ahh.




i should have bring my own dvd to watch man.
my sister bring this dvd to my house yesterday.
title name "The Triangle". it talks about the bermuda triangle. the facts, and theres even a movie on it.

it reckons in the show that the bermuda triangle was actually man made.
in world war 1, russian accidentally bomb a opening hole to another dimension.

the movie is nice... oh rather, interesting.
i watch part of it ytd morning before i went to work.

but its 4 hrs long.
so long deh. this weekend i will watch it!


later on after 6 when lesson ends, i still have to bring my phone to nokiacare@causeway.
im thinking not to go today now.
bored.


i encounter this awhile ago.
A young 19 years old animator portfolio.
http://www.tysonibele.com/Main/main.htm

i like this work.

seeing his work motivates me to start learning 3D studio max on my own.
=DD


but right now, im still so tied down by this website project.
50% done.
another 50% to go.

shitty sister.
ask her to scan things for me she still haven done so.
%^^&*(*((0
aya sian lah.

No comments: