Wednesday, December 06, 2006

this week.

everyday i will do my project diligently.
but how come its like never ending one.
=.=

this week, i work on a website project everyday, everynight, during lesson, and at night.

this week, i injure myself again during SNW soccer match. this guy ah come and bang me and trip me with his leg. means i fly into the air and wuu landed on my left knee.
i landed on street soccer court, not field. painpainpain +blueblack.

this week, i sleep at 3am almost everynight.becox of project.

this week, i drink chicken essense everyday to ensure i wont fall sick. (actually is because i like the taste lah =D)

this week, i must bring kopi to the vet for injection.

this week, i must work for 3 days, fri sat sun. thats the reason why im rushing everynight to do my project. weekends im not freeee.

this week, time is like flying for me.

STOP THE TIME DEH.

3 comments:

zh said...

chill joy, it'll be over. hols are coming soon!

Anonymous said...

soon soon!its hoiliiddaayyy!!

u mentioned on linda's blog bout chrismas eve..
tell me leh!wad plan wad plan?!

joy said...

I WAN HOLIDAYS~~~~~~~~~

OYAOYA!
christmas eve evening or night right, we go rodney's house to celebrate christmas and countdown. =DD

we can cook spag. and then... buy log cake. and some christmas food lah.
exchange presents.

and and... just ask the usual gang come for gathering lah(if they can make it)

i miss them actually. whens the last time we all watch a movie tgt man.