Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Action Pack Night

Just when i completed my thousand words report bla-bla-bla-ing for my website project, i print arrange meimei and thought to myself,
"i can finally sleep early for the first time!"

then i happily went into the room and arrange my study table.
It's so messy.

i never bother to arrange it ever since i brought that table.

it was brought 2 months ago, so not too long also lah.

=D
there is 4 book racks.
the last rack was seldom touch on.

lala~ it is mainly used to put books like " the singapore true ghost story 7, 13 and so". The charlie and the chocolate factory storybook used in sec 2 lit was also place there.


as i went on to arrange the last rack, something come running out of it.
"WAH DUSTMITES!"
the dustmites are damn big.
its the average small beetle size. i thought dustmites are all ants size.

i hurry use the nearest paper available and pia the running fat dustmite to a flat object. Then there comes the horrorrrrr.....

more run out.
OHH jialat.

i hurry wake my sister up, asking her to bring me the pesticide in the fastest rocket speed.
i kan chiong alr ma.

and then my sis just plainly lament on and on and on how i wake her up from her sleep, and she tml got school.
she then tries to mimick snail walking to walk over to the kitchen, bringing me the life saving pesticide.

while you know what my dog do?
he took advantage of the chaotic situation, run into my room, and bite away my roll of purple socks. he simply grab and run to his hideout; his sleeping blanket.

I thought dogs are colorblind. wonder why he like the socks so much.
Previously he was already aiming for that bright purple socks. He keep entering my room and bite away my socks. i always manage to be there whenever he turn his ass away and run out of my room sneakily.


back to dustmites.

5-6 more run out. and i kill them with the all mighty pesticide.
then as i remove all the dusty books from the last rack (i never know there were so much dusts), i saw something again!

this time around, its a.....

cockroach egg.
no wonder the dustmites are so fat and big.
i immediately remove the eek eek egg with tissues and spray pesticides all around the study table area.

now you might think, "Why joy's room so dirty?"
is not lah. i have been cleaning the room now and then.
in exact, my mum has been cleaning it now and then.

the last time she clean was one week ago.
she clean everywhere except the study table. she wont want to mess up my stuff ah,
if not ill get upset and screammmmmmmmmmm.
*winkwink*

ill stomp my feet and wave my fists in the air, demanding her to return me my stuff.
*winkwink again*


my room is dust prone.
just because my room window face the carpark and i stay at level 4.
anyone wanna change room with me?

No comments: