Monday, January 22, 2007

as far as i remember,

i used to bath for 30 mins when i was younger, soaking myself in water till my fingertips turn winkle.
those were the days when u can afford to bathe stressfree and just play with water.

and then as i grow older,

i start to think bathing is a waste of time.
i dislike bathing.

ohh dun worry, my dislike for bathing ends in my primary school era.
now i bathe like machiam the water comes from heaven. free one.

i dun even know why did i blog on bathing.
too much stress i guess. remember one of my new year resolution is to be happy everyday. so difficult to achieve.

past 2 days i have been doing my website project non-stop. literally non-stop.
wake up, eat, do project, eat, do project, sleep.

im amazed by myself too!

right now i'm ahead of my schedule for project. so gdgdgd~~
it means i won't have to rush through other projects and anyhow chap something presentable to the tutor.

my website project i have to create a website with 5 links, on the theme, uniquely singapore. meant to be a interactive portal for Overseas Singaporeans.

in 2 days, i used flash, dreamweaver to create a fully flash functionable website. At first the programming codes make my head biggggg.




and then, it got easier as i figure out one.
and then two.
three.
four.





OHH my GPA got hope alr.



today lesson was fun. i drawdrawdraw. using theory from physics to draw animated human pulling, pushing, lifting heavy box.
zuxian was telling me a joke during break...

zuxian: joy i ask u ah, whats the first thing that comes to your mind when i say "Guang Ming Shan"?

me: "Guang Ming Shan" si ming lai eh?

zuxian: =.=

me: "Guang Ming Shan sounds familiar eh! from singapore one ah? ( i thought maybe its some china wudang, shaolin, ermei shan, mountains)

zuxian: ya in singapore one~


(it suddenly struck me)


me: OHHH! the place to hold ashes for the dead one ah?
zuxian: YAYAYA! u know what Lifei just told me?

zuxian: she come and ask me how to go to "GuangMingShan" cause she wanna do the website project on "the temple at guangming shan" and she saw on net that there's this veryvery big temple on "GuangMingShan".

lifei: =.= i dunno maaa.



the rest of us were laughing till, i choke on my plate of rice.

How Uniquely Singapore it is!
Singapore has limited land to bury all of us.

and the sub-theme is suppose to be "Place of Interest" for her.
for me, i choose "Place of Interest" too as my sub-theme.
But mine is abit dull, i did on "The Merlion Park"

Not Guang Ming Shan.

Probably the next time i will choose bukit timah hill.





i miss watching Naruto and Bleach.
This coming holiday ill catch up and watch all!

No comments: