Monday, January 29, 2007

its 3am.

seriously, i should go and sleep now.
i have finish drawing,

and my drawin sucks lah.
spent so much time shading but it still look not okay.

nvm.

i actually have alot to blog.
but i forgot what i wanna blog,


OHH the shi xin huey malaysia concert got ghost appearance.
go youtube.com and search keyword shi xin huey.. and u will find the video.

it look real to me leh.

and xu wei lun pass away hours ago.
such a pity,
how wasted.
shes young.
pretty and...

aya

conclusion: please drive safely.
i hate the thought of anyone around me get into accident or any serious injury stuff.



the best flash website i ever seen,
click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yah. its sad lah. watched the news, and it was shocking to me. read the newpaper abt the accident, i cried. oh my.

so young yet..