Friday, January 26, 2007

sucks.

yes. im the leader of this project.
but it does'nt means everything kao wo.

u depend on me, ill get piss off.
u work like what i have ask u to do, ill be happy and most likey we will all have fun while doing this super lame project.

designing a boardgame.




we have fun all along while working on this "interesting" project.
u guys enjoy it.

so do i.


but.
whenever something screwup, u guys will just look at me and ask me "how ah joy?"
and then i will calmly crack my brain to think of solutions rather then blame u all.


u finish adding a color,
and then come and ask me,
"Joy can anot? u think i should add yellow instead?"

ill always reply u "Up to u. u are the designer, not me"

and then here comes the ultimate reply
"i dunno can anot. u are leader, u say can means can"

shitu. everything ask me must as well ask me do.



today u guys can't come to print the game pieces, board and all the other shit stuff.
me and yizhen wait for the "life-saving" thumbdrive for 30mins.
u bloody took 30mins to come from np to kap bus stop.

bus fake one ah.

u come and look as blur as always.

while we are at sim lim square, at the print shop, things begin to screw up again.
u didnt do what i have assign u to do.
i have trust u to do this, (and u look damn hardworking, so i trust u)

not that i didnt do anything,
i have to plan this that, do the design work like the rest of u, get involve in the process of all u guys work.

my duty in the project is the marketing manager.
in week16, i still have to bring our project infront of the 2 tutors and pitch our product to them.
MEANS I STILL HAVE TO GO AND RESEARCH ON "how to market a boardgame, and do a game pitch to the publishers"



meanwhile, u guys just go and rush the other projects that u guys have delayed in starting.
i start early, thats why i so free now.
but doesnt mean i have to do more then the rest.

i spent time money effort in this project.
none of us wanna screw this project up.
but like i say, u depend on me, ill get piss off.

and the next thing ill do, is to make u fail this module.
while ill pass.
because my marks depend on the presentation marks.
thats my original duty and task only.

do the pitching.
which i have the most confident in.


fuck.

\\\\
the end.
=DD.

while i was on my way back to np for lion dance from sim lim,
i feel damn peichek on the bus.

the thoughts above keep on repeating in my head.



until i saw the scene of an old building and blueblue clouds, with streaks of orange and pink in the sky, of the sun setting.

and i realize what for get so angry.
im not in control.



and most importantly,
being happy is the most important thing in life.

"a day without laughter is a day wasted"

eh right?


let me think... did i laugh today.?

lol i did.
and thats good enough. comecome~ laugh along with me.
lalalalala~

No comments: