Wednesday, April 25, 2007

If i were you.

If i were you, i will blame everyone & the world.
If someone ask me to take it in my stride, i will say "fuck you".
It easy for outsiders to show their care and concern,
and everyone else knows its just sympathizing.

You are not me, you are just not in my shoes.
So i blame everyone & the world.
I chase away all that cares for me,
I was then left alone.

so alone.





*
Suddenly this comes to my mind when i was sketching randomly.
This proves that staring on a piece of messy sketches will makes ideas flow better then staring on a blank piece of paper.

smile a million=D

2 comments:

Rod-de-ney said...

I just want to let you know, you've got the coolest dog on earth.

haha.

Aniwae how is kopi, better? I hope so ah. Its never cool to be lame....



So faster heal him!

sodamnbald said...

geez. tt kinda speaks my mind.