Tuesday, April 17, 2007

why should i bother.

yes.
why should i care in the first place.
its up to u to do whatever you like...
its not as if im yr mother.

i feel my concern for you is not appreciated.
i am worried for you, yet you dont seems to get it.
i told you this, you always forgot that.

you want to do it your way; go on.
you throw my words into the bin; you dun give a shit abt it.
why should i care.


why dun u get it.
why do things that make me worried and angry at u.

the reason is simply u forgot.



your old excuse.
and forever your sorry.
i dun need it fuck.
i really dun need the sorry part.

since my concern is not appreciated,
since u noe i care, u still do it.









forget it.







no matter how i ramble on,
it will happen again iszit it.

if u feel that i have shown too much care and concern, tell me.
so that,

the next time, it happen again, i probably wont give a damn.
and i wont get piss off.
and you can save the sorry and escape my nagging or whatsoever.



iszit that a beautiful resolution to this vicious cycle.
=) tell me mister yap.

No comments: