Sunday, April 15, 2007

London bridge is falling down. again.

ever wonder what u want to do with your life?

life's short.

you want to get serious and accomplish something that makes a different to the world?
or
you live for yourselve and do whatever things you want, make yourselve happy?



i cant decide.

whether i want to the latter or be the accomplisher- the great one.
and its has to depends.

its not as if i want to a accomplisher, i will be.
i choose to the first one now.

when difficulties get me, i start wondering and have second thoughts.
forget it.
just be a happy-go-lucky siaocharbo.

iszit that easier?
much easier.

i just ignore everyone's feeling, and do whatever i think will make me happy.
i think cutting off that cat's tail will fill my day, makes me happy.


so i do it.



i think throwing firecrackers at cars makes me thrill, makes me happy.



so i do it.




i think you sucks, and your face shouldn't exist in this beautiful world, so i throw acid at your face. It give me the kick, and makes me happy.



so i do it.





i don't give a damn.
its all about myself.
life's short.
why should i bother with rules, and other people.
it's me im living for...
im the unique one.
im the special one.
im a non-conformist.


im joy.






(so self-centered.
disgusted*)







okay. the scenario change.
life's short.
i want to be someone great.
i want to achieve my one million before i reach 30.
i want the world to remember me.
i want my name to be leave in history.
i want to makes a difference to this pathetic world.
i want to save the world.
i want to save the animals and stop deforesation with whatever mights i have.
i want to win the most gold medal for singapore.
i want to be the prime minister of singapore. (okay maybe you only aim to be a member of parliment)
i want to be the first singaporean singer to achieve a grammy award.


achiever.
u can aim to be a achiever in the physical or emotion way.


do you want to?








or you just want to be my friend, who get old with me, crack nuts with me, and we gossip and bitch till we get too old to even speak.

the average plain jane or joe who work from 9-5. goes to ladies night after work, get a guy or girl, fall in love, get married, bore a child, grow old have wrinkles, worried about trival things like "do my hubby love me still?", and "am i getting bald?"















i don't know what i want with my little life.












船到橋頭自然直。

不是嗎?
不要強求就好了。



i feel like drinking mutton soup.





i went out with sam today.
i tell you!
she is mad about daren..
=D.

okay. school tml.
and it sucks.......

No comments: