Thursday, April 12, 2007

missing child.

i wake up this afternoon, when my mum enter my room to remind me to pick up bell from school later.

i said okay i will.


i reach her school at 1.30.
5 mins late den usual.
usually my mum will reach at 1.25 to pick her up.

i waited at the gate, rain start pouring down. its getting heavier and heavier.
i open up my fav vintage umbrella...



5 mins passed.
i didnt see her.


another 5 mins passed.......
im starting to feel worried.
i called my mum,
"hello. where do bell normally wait at?"

"at the gate lo. you didnt see her ah?"






....
my mum ask me to search around the school for her.
meanwhile she call her kakis friend if bell is with her.


i didnt see bell around.
my mind was thinking omg. this kind of missing child case wont happen to my family right.
i should have leave home earlier. wtfwtfwtf.



i walk one round around the school, carefully scanning every student face,
in case i miss out on her.
and then i walk back to the gate to see if she's there.
nope.



not there.






my mum called.
she say bell is with her friend.

and ask me to go to coffeeshop to meet her now.

DAMN.





i slowly walk to the coffeeshop.
the moment i see bell.
i shout at her,
"WHY YOU FOLLOW OTHER PEOPLE?"

the whole coffeeshop people was looking at us.

to fight with the loud thunder and rain sound,
my next sentence was even louder.

"HUH. WHY DIDNT U WAIT?"


bell's eyes start to get watery. her eyes flicker elsewhere, avoiding my stare.

i push her shoulder in the most ahlian style way.
she start crying.



and then we all have lunch and went home.












damn. make me so worried.
okay im gg for class BBQ later on at parkway at night.
very far.

and its raining.


sian.

No comments: